Finding Installation Help
Need help installing a Product?
Most Directed Products such as Viper, Python, and Clifford are highly complex security devices that require professional installation. The best solution if you need assistance with your installation is to contact a Professional Authorized Dealer or Retailer that specializes in the field of vehicle security. To locate a dealer in your area, please visit the
Dealer Locator and choose from thousands of dealers and retailers throughout the country.
Did you know that Directed also offers nationwide installation service on several of our leading products? Go to www.proinstallation.com
to see a complete list of products that are applicable to the program.
The Professional Installer Network is a nationwide network of over 7,000 certified professionals that specialize in installing mobile electronics products. Whether you need to install a security, remote start, keyless entry, or a combination of these, the ProInstallation network has you covered.
The professional installers must meet certain, strict qualifications to qualify as members of the network:
- Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) certification
- Extensive installation experience
The Website will even provide you an estimate for labor and any interface products needed to complete the installation, and gives you a quote instantly, along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How It Works
- Once you have your product, you can find an installer, schedule and appointment and pay for the installation, all through ProInstallation.com.
- You will be asked to provide basic information, such as vehicle type, product, and contact information, so the installation professional can contact you to confirm the appointment.
- Once the install is complete, you can tell us how it went by completing a quick satisfaction survey. You should receive this survey within a few days after your installation.
* Please remember that any technical support information, whether oral or written is being provided free of charge on an “as is” basis, without any representation or warranty. Directed Electronics assumes no responsibility or liability resulting from improper installation, even in reliance upon this information.